Written by THEUNIS, JOHANNES CLOETE firstname.lastname@example.org
* I know He is the beginning so why do I worry about the end?
* I know He is the creator, so why do I wonder who will destroy?
* I know He has forgiven me so why can't I forgive myself?
* I know He is the healer so why do I speak of sickness?
* I know He can do all things so why do I say I can't?
* I know He will protect me so why do I fear?
* I know He will supply all my needs so why can't I wait?
* I know he is my strength and salvation so why do I feel weak?
* I know that everything and everyone has a season so why when someone's season
is over do I weep instead of rejoice?
* I know He is the right way so why do I go the wrong way?
* I know He is the light , so why do I choose to walk in darkness?
* I know that whatever I ask of GOD, GOD will give me so why am I scared to
* I know that tomorrow is not promised so why do I put off for tomorrow what I
can do today?
* I know that the truth shall make me free so why do I continue to lie?
* I know He gives us revelation, knowledge and understanding so why do I lean
on my own understanding?
* I know I should live in the spirit as well as walk in the spirit so why do I choose
to live in the spirit but walk in the flesh?
* I know that when praises go up, blessings come down so why do I refuse to
* I know I am saved so why do I refuse the word He has given me?
* I Know He has a plan for me so why am I rushing it because I am eager to do His
will, when it is His time not my time?
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.