1. Praise the Savior, ye who know Him! Who can tell how much we owe Him? Gladly let us render to Him all we are and have.
2. Jesus is the Name that charms us, He for conflict fits and arms us; Nothing moves and nothing harms us while we trust in Him.
3. Trust in Him, ye saints, forever He is faithful, changing never; Neither force nor guile can sever those He loves from Him.
4. Keep us, Lord, O keep us cleaving to Thyself, and still believing, Till the hour of our receiving promised joys with Thee.
5. Then we shall be where we would be, then we shall be what we should be; Things that are not now, nor could be, soon shall be our own.