Terms of Service
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”), and the Website owner/s, e-mail: … concerning your access to and use of our websites as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
- You agree that by accessing the Site and using resources provided therein, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service or have no legal capacity to be bound to them, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and resources provided therein, and you must discontinue the use immediately.
- These Terms of Service, your use of the Site, as well as contracts concluded with us are governed by and construed in accordance with laws of … . Those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- We dedicate our Site to Jesus Christ and our commitment include sermons, testimonies, literature, poetry and hymns you can browse on our Site, (“Services”).
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms of Service.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) either comes from public domain, are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of … , foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or in any other binding agreement with us, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use, unless stated otherwise. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Modifications and interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to oblige us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
- In the event of a dispute arising under the contract concluded on terms and conditions set forth herein, brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties”), the Parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably first.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connections with the Site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
(1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials,
(2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site,
(3) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or all personal data or financial information stored therein,
(4) interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
(5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
(6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised, or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you any third-party providers of products or services.
- As with making transactions through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the Site and our Services.
- By submitting content to our Site, you agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from the content’s publication on our Site.
- In connection with providing the Services, we may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Site and your dealings will solely be with the third-party websites. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites. You use these links at your own risk and liability. We have no responsibility for the content, legality or accuracy of any third-party information, products or services.
- Visiting the Site, sending us e-mails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications, You consent to receive electronic communications. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
- You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason.
- These Terms of Service remain binding until you use our Site and later – to extent implied by the nature of rights and obligations created under these Terms of Service, in particular until the end of limitation periods for any legal claims.
- The Parties may agree an earlier termination of the Terms of Service.